Dr. Hardik is a well-experienced Pulmonologist, Critical Care, and Sleep Breathing Specialist, with his experience spanning 8 years and up.
Dr. Hardik Shah’s practice is dedicated to providing excellent and compassionate care to patients with different lung diseases. He believes in humanity and always leans towards helping society.
- Fellowship in Advanced Bronchoscopy, Tata Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical Assistant in the Dept. of Respiratory Medicine, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical Assistant in an Intensive Care Unit, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
- Currently working as a Consultant Pulmonologist in Baroda since 8 years
Dr. Shah uses state-of-the-art technology and offers individual attention to each patient with several diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and a range of tests found only in large hospitals.
His area of interest is Pleural Disease, Tuberculosis, and Pulmonary Fibrosis (ILD).
He has very good experience to approach patients with diagnostic dilemmas.
He likes to share his experience and knowledge through educational activities. He has organized multiple CMEs & has been honored as a faculty in many conferences.
Areas of Expertise
Diagnostic & Therapeutic Bronchoscopy, like
Endo-bronchial & Trans-bronchial Lung Biopsy
Foreign Body Removal
Mucus Plug Removal
Trans-bronchial /Needle Aspiration
Interventional Pulmonary Procedure
EBUS ( Endo-bronchial Ultrasound ) for mediastinal lymph node
Thoracoscopy; For undiagnosed / complicated pleural effusion
Biopsy of lung mass
Bronchoscopic / CT Scan guided / USG guided
ICD – Intercostal Drainage Tube
Pleur x Catheter
Tuberculosis – MDR / XDR / Drug Resistant
Swine Flu / H1N1 Pneumonia
Post COVID Rehabilitation
(ILD) Diagnosis & Treatment
Empyema / Complicated Pleural Effusion
Diagnosis & Complete Care
Smoking Related Lung Problems
Lung Cancer & others
BIPAP / CPAP
Drug-Resistant / MDR / XDR
Accurate Diagnosis & Treatment
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension & Pulmonary Embolism
Mediastinal Lymph node
Awards & Accolades
Cleared reputed online exam of “Recent Update In Respiratory Medicine” organized by American College Of Chest Physician in 2012, and selected one of the first 50 all over the world.
Membership of American College Of Chest Physician in 2012, & awarded as Best Thesis in competition at P D Hinduja Hospital Mumbai ‘Merit Scholarship’ from the Government of India (National Merit Scholarship)
Trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support held at Hinduja Hospital
Over 8 years of experience
Education and Training
Training in Bronchoscopy,
TATA Hospital, Mumbai
B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
Super Specialization in Respiratory Medicine,
Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
Research & Publication
- Severe community-acquired pneumonia in Mumbai, India- Etiology and predictive value of The Modified British Thoracic Society Rule - Paper Presented at the American Thoracic Society in 2012. http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1164/ajrccm
- Who Will Teach The Teachers- An analysis of Inhaler Techniques of Indian Patients and Health Care Providers
- Incidence of Post Tubercular Fibrosis - Dr. Zarir F Udwadia, Dr Hardik Shah. Awarded as Second Best Thesis
- SWARD (part of a research article) India Survey (Ongoing Study) 2019
Get in Touch
ASC Clinic Attending
Request an Appointment
Need immediate help?
We provide Urgent Care. Our Emergency Room is open 24 x 7.