Physiotherapy is the treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.
The Department of Physiotherapy at Aadicura Hospital offers specialized care to its patients using the latest treatment procedures of international standards in a very friendly and personalized manner. It has one of the largest and well-equipped computerized modalities. The physiotherapy center offers a multifaceted approach for the patient’s rehabilitation by a well-qualified and highly experienced team of physiotherapists. Our team of physiotherapists is highly trained and works closely with a Medical Specialist to help patients to maximize their quality of life before and after surgery and also during conservative treatment.
What We Treat
We at Aadicura Physiotherapy Center formulate and plan treatments and exercises that help relieve pain for better mobility and balance. We also guide and help in the prevention of surgery, manage degenerative changes and avoid dependency on medicines. We diagnose the condition and the main cause behind it. We plan and carry out a series of treatments to help patients to go back to living a long and healthy life without any pain and discomfort.
Who needs physiotherapy consultation?
- Patients with any kind of pain like lower back pain, neck pain, any other musculoskeletal pain, shoulder, arm, wrist, knee, ankle, or foot problems
- Patients with tingling and numbness in hands, legs, or anywhere in the body
- Patients with Repeated Stress Injuries (RSI)
- Patients with paralytic condition
- Pre and post-pregnancy
- Patients with shortness of breath or breathing problems
- Age-related chronic joint pains or stiffness in joints or due to injuries
- Patients with muscles or tendon injuries pre and post surgeries
- Patients with fitness and wellbeing problems
- Postsurgical conditions
How We Treat
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other arthritis
- Moist heat
- Pain-relieving and strengthening exercises of painful joints and muscles
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Electrical stimulation
- Transcutaneous electrical nervous stimulation
- Manual therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Sprain or muscle strain
- Intra Ferantial Therapy
- Moist heat
- Exercise therapy plan
- Joint stiffness or pain like Frozen Shoulder or immobilized joint
- Joint mobilization & strengthening exercise
- Pain relieving modalities
- Cardiac condition
- Active & passive chest strengthening program
- Anti-Natal & Post-Natal
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Diastasis strengthening
- Pre & Post-Surgical muscular and tendon Injury
- Inter Ferantial Therapy
- Muscle-strengthening training
- Post limb amputation
- Limb strengthening Exercise and get training
- Hemi and paresis or plegia
- Active or Passive Strengthening Exercise
- PNF Training mat and transfer activity
- Any Bone Fracture
- Joint Reliving and Muscle Strengthening
- Pain Management (Any Joint Pain Muscle Pain Or Fracture Pain)
- Any Relevant Electrical Modality
- Strengthening Exercise Programme
- Rehabilitation (Hemi, Para, and Quadruparusis or plegia
- Strengthening Exercise
- Transfer Training
- Mat activity Relevant Modality
- Fat and Fitness
- Fitness Training
- Require modality
The Aadicura Physiotherapy Center is one of the most modern and well-equipped centers in the city of Vadodara and Gujarat.
- Well qualified and highly experienced team
- A vast number of successfully treated patients
- Patient-friendly treatments
- Equipped with ultra-modern and latest machines and modalities
We assure high-quality personal treatment plans to give the utmost satisfaction to our patients.
Request an Appointment
Need immediate help?
We provide Urgent Care. Our Emergency Room is open 24 x 7.