Dr. Dhaval is well-qualified and has been functional in the field of Gastroenterology & Hepatology for over 6 years, relentlessly helping patients.
A brief account of his experience-
- Performed more than 25000 diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopies.
- Performed more than 15000 diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopies (with Ileoscopy).
- Performed more than 1000 diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP.
- Performed more than 100 diagnostic and therapeutic EUS.
- Performed POEM for Achalasia.
- Other therapeutic procedures like Dilatation, Polypectomy, Banding, Glue & Sclerotherapy, Ovesco clip for perforations, Endoscopic Bariatric Procedures.
Participated in ISGCON 2018
Participated in Gastroenterology Young Masters (GYM) by ISG at AIIMS, New Delhi
Participated in Young Clinician Programme (YCP) by ISG at AIG, Hyderabad
Areas of Expertise
Alcoholic Liver Disease
Chronic Hepatitis B & C
Liver Disease in Pregnancy
ERCP for HPB Malignacy, Pancreatic ERCP
Metallic Stenting for Palliative Care in Cancer Patients
Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound & FNA
Third Space Procedure – POEM for Achalasia
Endoscopic Bariatric Procedures
Over 6 years of experience
Research & Publication
- Comparative study of Octreotide and Racecadotril as an antisecretory agent in acute diarrhoea - Research & Thesis
- Isolated Hepatic Tuberculosis - An uncommon presentation of a common culprit - published in AMJ, June 2014